We kept everything quite simple so basically we collect only the needed information required to make the website work correctly and then some additional anonymous statistical inforrmation that can help us improve the platform. Below you have all the details. We understand you accept this policy when navigating in the project’s website. Thank you!
What data do we collect?
The project collects basically data that you provide when sending a form, registering or you interact in any other way :
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- For research, development and evaluation purposes, we might also collect technical information (IP, country, time spent, etc.) during your visit of the website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The project may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Anonymous data through external cookies of services like Google Analytics.
How will we use your data?
The project collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and manage your account.
- Email you with news and updates we think you might like.
- Let you know about other projects or trainings related to the project.
The project will NOT share your data with any other organizations or companies.
How do we store your data?
The project securely stores your data at our secured servers of Akamai.
The project will keep your data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete all your data from our databases.
The project might like to send you information about other trainings or projects related to the same topic that we think you might be interested.
You may always opt out of the communications at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the project from contacting you for communication purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted, please request it from the contact form in our main page: https://f02h.eu.
What are your data protection rights?
The project would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the project for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the project correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the project to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the project erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the project restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the project’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the project transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or using the above mentioned contact form.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Collecting general and anonymous information about the visitor for statistical use and improvement (such as IP, browser, Operating System, pages visited, etc.)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistical: general and anonymous information about the visitor for statistical use and improvement (such as IP, browser, Operating System, pages visited, etc.)
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website about cookies tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us using the contact form at: https://f02h.eu